Tuesday, January 5, 2016

National Championship

The Clemson Tigers and the Alabama Roll Tide play in the National Championship on January 12 which is this up coming Monday. I do not want Alabama to win I believe that they win to much which to me is not fair and I do know that life is not fair but Nick Saben Bama's head coach is one National title away from 5 National Championship wins. Clemson has a big chance to win they come in to the game ranked #1 and their star QB (Quarter Back) Desean Watson one of the Hismen finalist. I think Clemson's defense will dominate over the Hismen winner Derrick Henry the RB (Running Back) for the Roll Tide has dominated all season but last week vs Michigan State he only rushed for around 90 yards. This Monday should be a very tightly contested game!


                                          Go Tigers!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment